What’s your New Year’s resolution? Participate in a cooking class? Fitness class? Do a class with your kids? Take a painting class? Set those goals and we’ll see you next year!
- NEW! Adult & Me Pebble Art Class: Join Melissa from Ridge Road Relics for a fun morning of pebble art creation. We will provide the board, paint, glue, and pebbles. You provide the imagination and hands-on creation! Choose from flower, dragonfly, dinosaur or customize your own. Sun, Feb 10th from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Located at SchoolGrounds Café. Kids ages 7+ with adult. $30 for the pair (please register the child). Space is limited. Register HERE.
- January Fitness Classes: All classes located at 210 Progress Dr.
- Pop-Up Class: Thurs, Jan 3 at 5:30-6:15 a.m. Drop-In $5 with Jill Hackel
- Morning Classes
- P90X on M/W/F from 5:30-6:15 am (1/7-2/1)
- Cardio/Strength/Core on T/Th from 5:30-6:15 am (1/8-1/31)
- Zumba on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am (1/12-2/2)
- Lunch Time Class
- Staying Fit & Strong (ages 55+) on Tu/W/F from 1:30-2:15 pm (1/29-3/8)
- Evening Classes
- Strength & Abs to Tighten & Tone on M/W from 5:15-6:00 pm (1/7-1/30)
- Body Blaster on Mondays from 6:15-7:15 pm (1/7-1/28)
- Yoga on Thursdays from 5:30-6:15 pm (1/3-1/24) *Begins Soon!
- Paint & Sip “Message In The Sand”: Create the masterpiece on your own or with a partner by combining two canvases for Valentine’s Day. It’s a step-by-step instructional event – anyone can do it! Thurs, Feb 28 from 6:00-8:30 p.m. at Doubledays. $35/person. Register HERE.
- Cooking Class “10 at a Time”: Are you looking for easy and budget friendly meals while you’re on the go? You will go home with 10 meals to feed your family – half hamburger and half chicken. A grocery list will be provided. This is more of a workshop. Thurs, Jan 10 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at 4548 Falcon Ct. (cook’s kitchen). Taught by Claire Doelger. $40; pantry items included. *Limited space available. Register by Jan 3rd HERE.
- Drama Club: Begins January 7 and rehearsal days are Thursdays and beginning in Feb they will be Mon & Thurs through April 11 from 3:40-5:10 p.m. at GDS. Maximum 30 kids – sign up soon! Grades 5-8. Register by Jan 2 HERE.
- 2019 Ski/Snowboard Club: First club night is Friday, January 11 at Cascade Mountain. Bus leaves GDS at 3:30 p.m. and return at 10:15 p.m. Grades 5-8. More information HERE.
- GDS Afterschool Glass Fusing: Thurs, Jan 17-31 from 3:30-4:30 p.m. at Glacial Drumlin School Cafeteria. Grades 5-8. $35/person. Limited space available. Register by Jan 10th HERE.
- DAY OFF School – Ski/Snowboard Trip! Join our ski/snowboard trip on Mon, Jan 21 from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. at Cascade Mountain! Grades 5-9. Register by Jan 13th HERE.
- Youth Volleyball Grades 3rd & 4th: Tues, Feb 12-March 19 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Taylor Prairie School. Register HERE.
- Medal League Volleyball Grades 5th & 6th: Tues, Feb 12-March 19 from 6:45-7:45 p.m. at Taylor Prairie & games Sundays from 12:30-3:30 p.m. at various locations. Register by Jan 27th HERE.
- Kids in the Kitchen: Tues, Feb 12th from 4:15-5:45 p.m. at Cook’s Kitchen (Claire Doelger); 4548 Falcon Ct. Cost: $20; includes ingredients and recipes to take home. Register HERE.
To register for programs online, click HERE.
Please contact the Village of Cottage Grove Parks and Recreation Department at 608-839-8968 with any questions.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!