Village of Cottage Grove Parks & Recreation Department
Many classes below have deadlines of next week! Keep an eye out in February for the new SPRING/SUMMER 2019 program guide!
- NEW! Adult & Me Pebble Art Class: Join Melissa from Ridge Road Relics for a fun morning of pebble art creation. We will provide the board, paint, glue, and pebbles. You provide the imagination and hands-on creation! Choose from flower, dragonfly, dinosaur or customize your own. Sun, Feb 10th from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Located at SchoolGrounds Café. Kids ages 7+ with adult. $30 for the pair (please register each child). Space is limited. Register HERE.
- HIRING! Adult Archery Instructor: Looking for a certified and experienced archery instructor to teach three M-F sessions in the summer from 3-4pm at 230 Progress Dr. One session in June, July and Aug. Ages are from 8-16 and could be up to 12 kids per session. Pay is $20/class. Please contact Brooke asap if you’re interested at email@example.com.
- February Fitness Classes: All classes located at 210 Progress Dr. Starts next week!
- Morning Classes
- P90X on M/W/F from 5:30-6:15 am (2/4-3/1)
- Cardio/Strength/Core on T/Th from 5:30-6:15 am (2/5-2/28)
- Zumba on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am (2/9-3/2)
- Lunch Time Class
- Staying Fit & Strong (ages 55+) on Tu/W/F from 1:30-2:15 pm (1/29-3/8)
- Evening Classes
- Strength & Abs to Tighten & Tone on M/W from 5:15-6:00 pm (2/4-2/27)
- Body Blaster on Mondays from 6:15-7:15 pm (2/4-2/25)
- Morning Classes
- Paint & Sip “Message In The Sand”: Create the masterpiece on your own or with a partner by combining two canvases for Valentine’s Day. It’s a step-by-step instructional event – anyone can do it! Thurs, Feb 28 from 6:00-8:30 p.m. at Doubledays. $35/person. Register HERE.
- Adult Open Gym: Wednesdays, 2/6-3/13 with men ages 35+ and women at 6:30-8:00 pm and open at 8:00-9:30 pm. Located at Glacial Drumlin School. $2 drop-in per day.
- Deadline Feb 3! Youth Volleyball Grades 3rd & 4th: Tues, Feb 12-March 19 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Taylor Prairie School. Register HERE.
- Deadline Feb 3! Medal League Volleyball Grades 5th & 6th: Tues, Feb 12-March 19 from 6:45-7:45 p.m. at Taylor Prairie & games Sundays from 12:30-3:30 p.m. at various locations. Register HERE.
- 2019 Ski/Snowboard Club: Last club night is Friday, February 8 at Cascade Mountain. Bus leaves GDS at 3:30 p.m. and return at 10:15 p.m. Grades 5-8. More information HERE.
- Kids in the Kitchen: Tues, Feb 12th from 4:15-5:45 p.m. at Cook’s Kitchen (Claire Doelger); 4548 Falcon Ct. Cost: $20; includes ingredients and recipes to take home. Register HERE by Feb 8 at noon.
- Coding & Maker Club: (Spring Session) Wednesdays, 3/6-4/24 at Glacial Drumlin School from 3:30-4:15 p.m. Grades 5-8. Max: 20 spots. Register HERE by Feb 27.
To register for programs online, click HERE.
Please contact the Village of Cottage Grove Parks and Recreation Department at 608-839-8968 with any questions.